Officials: No gas detected in Colorado Springs building

Possible gas leak
Employees sitting outside the building as authorities investigate Wednesday. / Colorado Springs Fire Department

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Officials say no gas / hazardous environment was detected on both floors of a building that was evacuated in Colorado Springs Wednesday afternoon.

Officials evacuated employees in the building located at 2221 E. Bijou Street after multiple people reported not feeling well.

Authorities say employees were evacuated as a precaution.

Right now no one is being transported to the hospital.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s